Slickline and Memory Gauges Services
Well Services Provides complete range of
slickline services in partnership with Al Alamia
oil services and Training Company backed-up by
training and quality
programs to ensure the highest level of personnel
Slickline units and cables are available in a range of styles to meet customers’ needs, including Zone II rated units. Specialist units such as heavy duty fishing units are also available.
Well Services is providing slickline
in Egypt, Kuwait under
- Installing and pulling of check valves and isolating plugs (Baker, Otis).
- Installing memory gauges for pressure survey (all Baker & Otis nipples).
- Indicating top of fish for lost equipment/tools inside the well completion string.
- Installing the back pressure valve to secure wells during move.
- Managing selective completion (all Otis & Baker S.S.D. sizes).
- Tubing punching for well killing operations.
- Gauge cutters & dummy runs operations.
- Running and pulling of jet pumps.
- All W/L possible fishing operations.
- Gas lifting valves
- Well swabbing. And many other
Memory Gauges Services
With The most reliable tools over the world Well
Services Monitoring the down-hole pressure and
Temperature Data, the data being stored, and ready
for Downloading to acquisition equipment when
tool assembly has been retrieved to surface .
Memory gauges are generally used to measure bottom-hole pressures and temperatures in response to various production rates in tests to assess well productivity and reservoir performance.